- Please read this Notice completely (before providing us with your personal data or otherwise interacting with.
- MainGUILTY® is committed to protect the privacy of individuals, who visit our websites, mobile applications and other online products and services.
- By accessing and using this website, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, as outlined in this statement or as and when otherwise explicitly directed by you.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF PROPERTY OWNERS
- We collect information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number, email address in order to operate our business (including providing it to prospective customers which may choose to stay from time to time), respond to your requests and provide you with information, improve our level of services and the content of our website, and for marketing and internal purposes, but only when it is asked for and/or you voluntarily submit it to us. Unless you otherwise consent, we will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was collected, or as may otherwise be permitted by law, for example, to the extent required by compulsion of law; to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety; required by compulsion of law;
PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE
- With regard to each of your visits to the Site we automatically collect the following information:
- Information about your visit. This includes the pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate and improve the sites and our services; To provide information on the products or services we offer; To Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; Communicate with you about new products, services, contests, promotions, rewards, special offers, upcoming events and other news about MainGUILTY®; Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION METHODS
- We collect personal data only when supplied directly and voluntarily by the user. The information is directly provided to us under these circumstances: Creating Accounts; Making a purchase; communicating via third party social media sites; Customer Support; Using our interactive areas and some features of our Services; using any other form of communication with us.
- The types of information we may collect includes your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
- We collect personal data only when supplied directly and voluntarily by the user.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
- We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which depends on the purposes for which it was collected; after such period, your personal data will be deleted.
- The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of the available items on MainGuilty Website is processed until all of the administrative and accounting formalities have been completed, and is then archived in accordance with the local tax legislation.
- The personal data processed to respond to a specific request from you is kept for the time needed to perform the requested service;
EMAILS & NEWSLETTERS
- The provision of your personal data to us by e-mail or via our website is voluntary.
- This data is used to process your inquiries or orders, to conduct market research or opinion polls, or for mailing on our advertisements purposes.
- We only use your data for e-mail advertising purposes with your consent that may be given, namely by: Subscribing to our newsletter via our website; Providing your email via social media or direct messaging to our official social media profiles; Providing your email directly in some specific events.
- We would like to send you information about our own products and services, by post, telephone, email and SMS. Please note that if you consent to being sent our marketing information via email then your data will be shared with and you will be contacted by our marketing & sales departments.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us at:
+351 910 116 115
Avenida Dr. Nicolau Carneiro 196, 4590-612 Paços de Ferreira